Friday, March 24, 2006

What Would John Woolman Do?

I want to write more about this, but seem to have a block, perhaps getting something else out there will help


11/01/2005
I read this question on the Earth Quaker's site (still can't make links, but there's one in my sidebar)

I keep trying to think of the phrase for this - like "right livelihood" (but not just about working for money) or "right action" (though that just sounds odd, and reminds me of "Do the Right Thing" - which is a movie I appreciate quite a bit, but if it ties into quaker faith, the connection happens somewhere over my head)

I think about it mostly, I guess, as those times (ALL those times!) that we are faced with decisions (and aware enough to see them) between what's easiest or most fun, or most convenient for us at the moment

No comments: