Thursday, May 14, 2009

June 2009 is International Pagan Values Blogging Month!

Stasa turned me onto this, which was actually started over here at "Chrysalis"

Now, I'm not exactly a pagan. I mean, in lots of ways I'm REALLY not a pagan, I don't know much at all about the trappings and ritual involved.

But my spirituality is most manifest in natural settings, or something.

Besides, Stasa says atheists are invited too :)

So, something to write about.

The implication, which seems to be all over in these past years/decades that morals come from religion sort of baffles me. Which I suppose is very different from challenging the implication that they come from christianity, with the idea that they can come from another religion. Good fodder, but I'm sleepy and incoherent right now :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam,

I am looking forward to your post...

I am curious though that you do not consider yourself a Pagan, is this because of your Atheism? Yet you also describe yourself as a Pantheist?

I guess I am confused, or perhaps intrigued, by your use of the word Pantheist...

Peace, and Curiosity,
Pax